BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, April 5, 2010

My Cloth Stash Arrived!

Today my cloth nappies/diapers arrived, from PepeFergs - a glorious big red package, which I knew contained a whole lot of excitement for me!  I decided to use cloth nappies, back when I was trying to figure out how to save myself a few pennies... cloth nappies seemed like the ideal way to go, the only REAL cost is the start up cost, and for me - the startup cost has been under $200.00, for 15 pocket, OSFA nappies - and after that, all I really need to pay for, is the soap powder for washing, and some nappy liners.  

The company who I have been going through, are a local company, and I have nothing but positive feedback about them!  Katrina, who I was dealing with, has been so great to me - even offering to come into town & give me a demonstration, when Emersyn arrives!  This week I need to buy some suitable soap powder, so I can wash them & get them ready for little miss Emmy... probably doesn't NEED to be done this week, but it's so exciting, I just can't wait!

It's going to be interesting to see how much money it really does save me...

0 comments: