BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, December 9, 2009

Ultrasound #3!

Today I had the 12 week ultrasound - and again, it had a very positive outcome!  Had a bit of a problem in the beginning, when my bladder was too full to get any decent pictures, so I had to go to the toilet, and then she did an internal... I didn't mind at all, because we got some really really awesome pictures of the baby!  Mum and Gaby went with me, I think my Mum got quite emotional, and Gaby got really excited, when the u/s tech explained to her what the baby was doing, at certain points in the u/s.  I don't know what the heartrate was, but going by the measurements on the u/s pics, baby is now measuring around 5.75cm!  4.10cm longer than last time I saw her (him?).

Without further adieu, here are some pictures!



 

 

 

I have a midwife appointment tomorrow morning at 10.30am, and I'm hoping we'll get to listen to the heartbeat - and to actually get a reading this time!

0 comments: