BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, March 8, 2010

Cool JM feature, that I had no idea about!

I rarely look at the right toolbar on JM, which contains links to various tools, articles etc... however when I saw one about fetal development month by month, I clicked on.... and then noticed a link entitled "Pregnancy Week by Week" - I am very interested in reading week-specific information, so this link seemed like a must-click-link to me!

It is awesome, very well set out and has a lot of interesting information, about how you may be feeling physically & emotionally each week, about various things you should be thinking about, or talking to your LMC about at that point of pregnancy

this is the link:
Pregnancy - Week by Week / JustMommies

I am now bookmarking this link & will use it as another way to countdown the final weeks of this pregnancy!

0 comments: