BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, March 4, 2010

Kids say the darndest (most embarassing!) things

Gaby has always been very talkative - I have always been so proud of her language development, to be honest, it has blown me away.  However I learnt today, it does have its downside...

We were at our usual Friday visit to the mall with Nan (my Mum) - Gaby told me she wanted to go to the toilet.  The parents room was busy, so I just took her to the normal public toilets & stood at the door while she did her business...  All of a sudden she YELLS out to me:
"Mummy - I just did poos that was so big, it splashed my bottom and vagina!!!!"

... I heard a few giggles & a few gasps from the surrounding stalls - naturally the toilets were full, so probably around 15 people heard this little outburst....  Gaby came out looking very proud of herself, and then when a couple of ladies were pointing at her & laughing, she said to me "Mummy why are those ladies being nosy??"... I quickly washed her hands and we bolted out of there...  But I'm sure she left a lasting impression on every person in that public toilet!

0 comments: