BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Got the reassurance I needed!

Re-introducing, Baby McCook!

the u/s tech put the probe on my abdomen & pretty much straight away said "I can see a baby" - and then she wiggled it a bit & said "and there is the heartbeat"... POUNDS of anxiety floated off me, at hearing those words!  We didn't get a very extensive u/s - I guess because it was just to check that baby was okay... but we did get a few pictures.  Bubs heartbeat was averaging around 167bpm, and she measured 1.65cm in length - 1.35cm longer than the last time we had a scan!!!  It's great to know our baby is growing as she should be!  I also had my first visit with my regular m/w today (last time we saw her backup), and she has given me the form to get the 12w scan done... now I just need to hold off as long as I can before making the appointment!  Next m/w appt is December 9th...

0 comments: