BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, November 30, 2009

She has her heart set on it.... please let me find one!

For the past three months, Gaby has been asking for a Dora bike, for her Christmas present... it is ALL she asks for - of course I haven't told her "sure hunny, you will get one", but it *is* what I am hoping to buy her!  We put money on a Warehouse Christmas Club card this year, and today, being December 1st, is the first day we're able to use it.  The Warehouse also have a sale on bikes - which FINISHES today, so I'm going to head out to the mall soon to see if I can find a bike...  PLEASE let me find a bike!  If I am unable to find a Dora bike, I don't know what the heck to do - except perhaps buy some Dora stickers & decorate a non-Dora bike, with the stickers.  I am sure she'd be happy with any bike, but when she's got her heart set on a Dora one, it's hard to not REALLY REALLY want to get her one!  They had a load of Dora helmets when I was there last time, so at the least, she'll get a Dora helmet!

Wish me luck!

0 comments: