BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Earthquakes... getting a little scary


Today we were on tsunami alert AGAIN, due to yet another earthquake, in the Pacific (Vanuatu Earthquake)!  It's getting a bit scary - we had a big earthquake here about 3 or 4 months ago, and then last week Samoa, and now Vanuatu?  One has to wonder if there is going to be *the big one* sometime soon - all this activity, surely it has to indicate that something is going on. The Samoa earthquake hit home (excuse the pun) quite hard for us, because the resort my parents stayed at when they went to celebrate their 25th wedding anniversary (Coconuts Beach Club), was completely destroyed - quite scary to see a place in such destruction on TV, and then to look at photos & see it as it was 2 years ago.


The desire to do a pregnancy test was again strong today - so I did a test, of course it was a BFN.  I later did another two - purely so that I could get those tests out of the way.. I figure if I don't have the tests on hand, then I can't do it.  I have another 2 in my drawer, and am going to try my hardest to not test again for at least another 3 days, but we'll see.  I am not feeling very hopeful about this month, because I'm not really experiencing any symptoms, and have noticed a little spotting...  I'm concerned that my progesterone levels aren't high enough to sustain a pregnancy, so may talk to my doctor about getting some testing done during my cycle, to see what the go is - especially seeing as I have mild PCOS.


Gaby is sound asleep on the couch right now, and I really should wake her up - it's almost 5pm, and if she's asleep much longer, she is going to be awake all night - which I don't want!!

0 comments: