BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Monday, October 12, 2009

Might just be knocked up!

Sunday, Monday & today I've done pregnancy tests & all have had a 2nd line!  I am a bit apprehensive about thinking "I'm def. pregnant", because i had some pretty horrible evap lines with this brand of test, back during our 1st cycle TTC.. but the way I've started feeling, I am beginning to wonder.  I am not spotting - and usually I spot for 4+ days before AF arrives, and AF should be due tomorrow!  Fingers crossed so very very hard!  If I am pregnant, I am due June 23, but will be having the baby more around June 10th, as I'll have a repeat c/s - so it'll be a late b/day present for Jase!

here are some photos of my test from today - hopefully it's a bfp you're looking at, and not a pesky evap line!




I will update more tomorrow - it'll either be an OMG - HOORAY! type post, or a "*sigh*..." type post...

0 comments: