BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

Gaby seems so.. old!

I've noticed the past couple of weeks, that Gaby is suddenly a child, as opposed to a toddler.  She talks to me like a 'real' child now - I can understand everything she says, rather than trying to decipher the toddler babble that I've been so used to.  She's also grown a LOT - she is starting to get so tall, it is amazing...  I've no idea how tall she is, or how much she weighs, but we should be having her 3 year appointment with Plunket (Well Child providers) soon, so it'll be really interesting to find out!!!

This morning I noticed how much her imagination is developing - she was riding around on her little bike, pretending to be a policeman, and then next thing I knew, she had the bike upside down and was being a "bike fixer", because her 'motorbike' was broken.  After her motorbike was fixed, she got her money from her bedroom, and went to the supermarket, because we needed milk and a chocolate treat.  So freakin' cute.  Of course the whole time she was in the confines of the lounge, but in her mind, she was out on the open road, in a workshop, at the supermarket...

I'm so so unbelievably proud of how my little girl is developing - and that she's developing into a wonderful, bright, funny, smart child. 

0 comments: